First Sight

September 9, 0203 hrs

Walking along a silent path,
In a rainy night, and a deserted heart.
Cool breeze and cloudy sky,
And I took a warm sigh.

Suddenly, A warm breeze thumped my heart high,
When I saw a bright face in the dark night.
Her sudden glare reasoned the excitement in my realm,
She was like someone I saw in my dream.

Through the rain drops, the view of her face,
I was numb and prolonged to gaze.
Opened my eyes wide to get her vision,
Chafed them hard to discern, if it is an illusion.
                                                                      
An accent from my heart makes a sound,
She is an angel alighted on the ground.
Like the sun was hiding in her long hair,
As in the struggle to manifest, it was despair.

An eerie feeling captured my world,
As in her breathe, my life was curled.
I felt my love for her sets to begin,
When I opened my heart to let her in.

Comments

Popular Posts