Thursday, October 7, 2010

To My Father

August 20, 0230 hrs

You lift me up when I was newly born,
You juggle me high for a smile on my face,
I feel so proud when I hold your finger,
You make me feel so carefree of the world.

When I was child, your laps were my best swinger,
When I cry you make your face twister,
You make me laugh with whatever you can do,
You make me feel so carefree of the world.

When I grow young, you take me on your shoulders,
you introduced me to your friends as your biggest wealth.
You feel so proud when I run for a school race,
You make me feel so carefree of the world.

You cheer me up for every small step I take,
You help me out when I do any mistake.
When I fight, you always stands behind me,
You make me feel so stronger in the world. 

You be my friend when I join you shoulders,
You raise me up to more than I can reach.
You help me achieve everything you planned for yourself,
You make me feel so special of the world.

I still remember the proud on your face,
When I first stood on school's stage.
You hug me tight, when I came back to you then,
You make me feel so special of the world.

.....Love you my father.....

1 comment:

  1. very true lines....bhaai utkarsh dil garden garden ho gaya...keep it up buddy........nice blog by the way...

    ReplyDelete