DO THE WORK THAT WORTH TO OTHERS

January 02, 2100 hrs 
It was the noon time.
The master was teaching the lesson to his students. The students were asked to hit the eye of the dummy of the bird kept some distance apart by their arrow.
Every student, one-by-one, played his luck. But no one succeeded. The master was depressed. His archers are not to the point he wanted him to be.
Then comes the last boys turn. He touched the feet of his master and the bow. He released the arrow from the bow and hitted the bird on its eye. Every one was surprised. How can a boy be so accurate in this young age? The master got very happy with his young archer, and gave him the blessing of being the bright star in the future. The boy said, “Sir! I am great full to you, but I cannot accept your blessings, as in my opinion, it is equivalent to a curse. If I would be a star, I would be of no use to anyone. Someone can only admire my beauty. Rather, I would be great full if I be a stone. At least I would be utilized to form a path way for traveler.” The master got very happy with the honorable thinking of young boy.
Do you know who the boy was? He was named the great “ARJUNA”.

Be the one who work for others and do the work that worth to others.

Comments

Popular Posts