INSPIRING PRAYER

September 07, 2300 hrs

This is the prayer, I reminisce, when I feel depressed, When I find myself in abyss. This inspires me more than any thnig in this world.

I m in degradation,
I m in suffocation,
I want to lead to the
Life without depression
.
Please help me oh! Lord, please help me!

To fulfill the need of mine,
To fulfill the desire of mine,
Help me oh! Lord
To attain the sunshine.

I have mountain in my way,
I have abyss in my path,
I have to cross the flood,
I have to face the drought.

But I wish to you-
Don’t remove the mountain,
Give strength to climb it,
Don’t remove the abyss,
Give power to skip it.
Don’t delay the flood,
Give strength to cope with it.
Don’t put off the drought,
Give strength to survive it.
Help me to fulfill the dreams,
Help me to fulfill the desires.
I will be the one
Whom people will admire!!!!

Comments

  1. i dont know abt prayer... but this surely is a grreat piece of poetry simply, elegant and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts