OPPORTUNITY

February 15, 0000 hrs 
That was a midnight.
I was siting in my room. Silent all around.
No one to disturb. I could hear my breathe.
Something going on in my messed mind. But I was not sure what was that.
Suddenly someone knocked the door.
I got on the ball.
It was a strnage feeling.
I was a bit afraid as if who could be this?
Suddenly,
The door knocked twice.
I asked, "who is this?"
The outsider replied, "Its me OPPPORTUNITY".
i chuckled.
And replied, "Your are lying".
The outsider asked. "How are you so sure that I am lying?" 
 I said, "I know this because, "OPPORTUNITY NEVER KNOCKS TWICE".
                                     Every person gets opportunity in there life. But only few could make out them and work on them. Others are so busy in there idle life that, they find it beside the point. So try to make out the opportunity coming frequently in your life. And you will find your self on the path of grand success.....

Comments

Popular Posts